A vibrant performing arts scene, coupled with historic architecture and the natural beauty of the Shenandoah Valley, draw more and more people to Staunton.
All of Staunton Music Festival’s concerts and workshops are located in historic venues within Staunton’s beautifully preserved downtown. Known for its collection of magnificent architecture packed into six historic districts, Staunton’s compact downtown features more than 100 unique shops, art galleries and restaurants to choose from while you are in town. Visitors love to stroll along the city’s red brick sidewalks, shop antique stores, sample local wines, and gaze out over the city skyline to dramatic mountain views. For information on dining and lodging options, VisitStaunton.com.
What they’re saying about Staunton….
- One of “America’s Greatest Main Streets” – Travel+Leisure
- One of the “Best Small Towns in America” – Smithsonian
- Staunton is “overflowing with culture” – NBC News
- “Staunton offers big-city vibrancy and culture.” – Virginia Living
- One of the “prettiest and most progressive towns in the South…” – Southern Living